Do you have an opinion you want to share, but don’t know how? Let me help you.
Growing numbers of small business owners, CEOs, entrepreneurs and startups are submitting thought leadership articles to the media for publication.
A thought leadership article enables anyone to stand out in a media landscape dominated by content marketing. And they are being published more frequently in the media as publishers turn to specialists to share their opinion. And YOU get the byline.
Thought leadership will position YOU as a trusted source who moves and inspires your industry.
You don’t need to be sure what you want to say when you contact me – I’ll find the angle for you. I’ll interview you, research what others are saying, add in relevant research and facts and present your opinion in a compelling way, ready for publication.
Use your thought leadership article to:
- Submit a publication anywhere in the world
- Publish on your blog
- Publish on LinkedIn
- Submit to your industry newsletter or blog
- Repurpose content for use on social media
- To springboard into a media release
Thought leadership articles work for:
- Small business owners
- Entrepreneurs and startups
- Company CEOs
- Key spokespeople within your company
How it works:
- Submit your email below to receive a one page form and cost.
- Return form, and I’ll forward you invoice for 50% deposit.
- Interview scheduled.
- Interview professionally transcribed.
- I research and write your thought leadership article and forward to you (usually 1-2 weeks).
- Once approved, I forward you the final invoice. Revisions do not incur any additional costs.
- You offer your professionally written thought leadership piece to the media with your byline.
- I wait to hear from you when you’re ready for me to write your second article (if you want to, of course).
Let’s do this!